American National’s Response to CoronavirusScott Karstens
Like you, we at American National are taking COVID-19 seriously and are doing everything we can to protect our employees while continuing to provide excellent service to our clients. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and continue to follow guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), international, regional, state and local authorities.
- Our teams are actively monitoring, assessing and responding to the situation as it develops
- We have taken proactive steps to prevent any interruption to our business for our clients and agents
- Our agents are always available to advise you via phone, email correspondence and many online technologies
- We’re taking precautionary measures in all of our locations to protect our employees and help prevent further spread of the virus
- We remain financially strong, stable and secure and are well positioned to meet these challenging times
Rest assured we will continue tracking the situation and will take any necessary action to keep our employees safe and continue meeting our commitments to clients.
A Note on Cancellation
To offer some peace of mind, we are immediately pausing cancellation of coverage due to non-payment for all of our policyholders. This means we will not cancel your insurance policies from now through June 1, 2020. While we encourage you to continue to make payments on your policies, please contact us if you need to discuss a revised payment plan or method. This means the timing of the payments for your policies can change temporarily; the total amount of the premiums owed stays the same. Automated bank drafts for premium payments will continue unless you make alternative arrangements.
CLICK HERE for the official announcement